The governing body of the GPSA shall be the GPSA Assembly. The GPSA Assembly shall be made up of the Academic Council and Executive Council. All legislative and administrative authorities of the GPSA are vested in the GPSA Assembly and are exercised according to this Constitution and Bylaws. The GPSA Assembly is the authority of the GPSA regarding, not be limited to the following:
- Be an official representative of graduate and professional students to UC and UCSF administration.
- Provide a forum for discussion on all matters germane to UCSF graduate and professional students.
- Be the sole appropriative body of GPSA fees.
- Organize social, cultural, and educational events for graduate and professional students.
- Facilitate the dissemination of information to graduate and professional students, as necessary, on matters that concern them.
- Deliberate the recommendations of its constituency.